Welcome to Needham Court
Living in Needham Court?
Here's some need-to-know info about your halls before you arrive...
- Where can I do my laundry?
You will find card-operated machines and dryers on the ground floor. Circuit top up cards which can be purchased from reception for £5.
- What do I do if there is a problem in my flat?
If you need to report any urgent issues (loss of water, power etc) then please phone 0161 227 5800. For all other repairs, let us know using the online request form.
- Where do I pick up my post?
Each flat has their own post box, located on the ground floor of the block. Collect any parcels from reception, where they will be stored until collected (don't forget to bring some i.d!)
- What's my new address?
Needham Court, Cavendish Street, Manchester, M15 6BB
Get your bearings in the first few weeks by finding your nearest...
- Supermarket: Sainsburys (M1 2BN) Asda (M15 5AS)
- Pub/bar: The Salutation or MMU Union Bar
- Coffee fix: Opposite your hall on Stretford Road
- Workout: Manchester Aquatics Centre
- Doctors: Arch Medical Practice (M15 5TJ)
Don't forget, you can get to know your new flatmates before you arrive by joining your halls Facebook group!
- Read Next
- Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran How We Can Help At Birley Student Living Reception 5 things to do when you have settled in Making it on your own: Laundry New Student? Learn about Res Life at MMU 10 best things about being a Student Ambassador What's around Birley?
- Missed the RA recruitment deadline? You should read this! Spotlight on... Manchester Met Halls What's already provided in Birley flats? How I funded my summer... New Student? Learn about Res Life at MMU