The Writing Project is here to help you...
Do you want to improve your confidence in academic writing?
Would you like to become a stylish writer?
Need some help with grammar and punctuation?
We have lots of free courses available to all Manchester Met enrolled students. The Writing Project focus on:
- Grammatical accuracy
- Essay structure
- Paraphrasing and summarising
- Proofreading and editing
The Writing Project courses that we offer are:
- Standard course, 8 weeks, face-to-face (1.5 hours per week)
- Standard course, 4 weeks, face-to-face (3 hours per week)
- Online course, 6 weeks, webinar (1 hour per week)
- Mechanics of writing, 4 weeks, face-to-face (2 hours per week)
- Stylish writing, 4 weeks, face-to-face (2 hours per week)
For more information about The Writing Project, to view our courses and to book a place, please visit:
We look forward to seeing you at one of our Writing Project courses soon.
Learner Development Team :)
- Read Next
- You know you're a student when... Did someone say rev sesh?! How I make my long distance relationship last Couch to 5K So you like... gaming and electronics Adulting: the untold truth Advice to my first year self Be in with a chance of winning your very own Uni-Pug! Tips from a 2nd year
- Be in with a chance of winning your very own Uni-Pug! Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran What's around Birley? 5 things to do when you have settled in Budgeting your way through your final loan...