THE playlist to make you feel motivated
Motivation can be hard to find when it comes to deadlines, daily stressors and the cold weather, but we've got the best playlists and songs to give you that 'get up and go' attitude.
Whether you need some motivation to go to the gym or to just not spend your day lounging in bed, then listening to music is exactly what you need.
Spotify has plenty of motivational playlists for you to choose from, or, if you're not feeling these then why not make your own? Here are our best picks of motivational songs to kick-start that playlist.
1. Eminem - Lose Yourself
Lose yourself in Eminem's motivational song, if you had one shot or one opportunity, would you just let it slip?
2. Andra Day - Rise Up
You'll want to rise up, rise up unafraid and you'll do it a thousand times again after listening to Andra Day.
3. Drake - Started From The Bottom
If Drake started from the bottom and brought his whole team here, then so can you!
4. Swedish House Mafia - Save The World
Who's gonna save the world tonight? YOU ARE!!!
5. Demi Lovato - Skyscraper
You are a skyscraper, rising from the ground, by now you have well and truly got the motivation back in your life.
6. Destiny's Child - Survivor
Destiny's Child knows exactly how to get that motivational feeling. "I'm not gon' give up, I'm not gon' stop, I'm gon' work harder, I'M A SURVIVOR", what a motto to live by!
7. Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
No one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in so it's down to you to find that motivation and today is where your book begins!
So get your playlist together, put your music on full blast and get motivated!
- Read Next
- Looking back on my final year Tips from a 2nd year So you like... music The sound of Manchester
- Moving out of halls? Don't forget your 'Outduction'! Top tips for RA assessment day Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran Top Tips: preparing for second year How to make your second year house safe