Student nights in Manchester
Experience great nights out in Manchester! Here are some places to go to for the best student nights out, they'll save you money and there's one for every day of the week...
- Quids in @ Factory
£1 entry every Monday night
- 42's, 42nd Street
All the music from 80's and 90's every Tuesday night
- Hot Mess @ Revs (Deansgate Locks)
£1.50 drinks every Wednesday night
- Koosday Tuesday's @ Tiger Tiger
Student night with five rooms of music
- Orderly Conduct @ Ark
£2 drinks every Friday
Student night every Wednesday.
- Voodoo Wednesdays @ Birdcage
You don't need to go out drinking to enjoy out a night in Manchester. There are plenty of places to listen to live music and enjoy a night on the town, Deansgate and Northern Quarter are great areas to check out.
- Read Next
- 10 fun things to do in Manchester 3 Manchester museums you NEED to visit Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran What's around Birley? 5 things to do when you have settled in What is a Course Rep and why become one? How to have the best group presentation Can't doze off? Exploring Outside of Manchester: Blackpool Can you have a good night out without alcohol? How Britney Spears affected my mental health.
- Applications for RAs 19/20 are open! January Deals and Discounts Keeping your mental health in check at university How to make your loan go the extra mile Moving on from halls?