Manchester 10K - Sunday 28th May
Fancy a challenge? Set a personal best, run with your mates or tackle your first ever 10km race. Be part of our team .#McrMetproud
We can offer students entry to the race at a heavily discounted price of £20!* You'll start the race alongside fellow Team MMU Sport entrants, and you'll get the same goodies, and finisher pack as all other entrants.
( *Only one entry per person. Discounted entries are only for students and staff, who must produce a valid Man Met ID card.)
Get your jog on:
- Want some friendly faces to run with? MMU Sport's free jogging club meets every Thursday at 4.45pm at All Saints Park, come rain or shine. All levels are catered for.
- We're also taking out beginners Tuesday at 12:30. Meet outside Bell House, opposite All Saints Park. (ALSO FREE)
- You can also run with the Manchester Front Runners, Manchester's LGBT running group, with a run from outside the Sugden Centre, also on Thursdays at 7pm.
Get fit with us:
When you sign up to the Manchester 10k, you can get a 3 month gym membership at our Platt Lane Sports Complex!
- £36 (upon showing proof of your 10k entry).
- Three-month offer is open to both staff and students
- Start from March 1st 2017 and expire on May 31st 2017 – the perfect time for 10k training.
For more information about MMU sport click here.