Revision Tips - Stay with us to study!
The time of year is fast approaching when you'll be asked to demonstrate your newly acquired skills (we're trying to avoid the 'E' word to try and make this less stressful for you, is it working?), and we've got some tips for you as well as the opportunity to stay with us in halls to maximise that study time!
Be the best you:
- Have an organised study space, have everything you need to hand and make sure you're in a peaceful environment. The library is open 24/7 and if you're staying with us in our accommodation you'll be in the prime location to make use of it.
- Use old exams to practice where possible and answer mock papers.
- Try explaining a concept or issue to a friend who doesn't know anything about the subject, it'll help you think clearly about it and order your thoughts.
- Organize study groups with friends - sometimes studying together can be motivating and less daunting. If you're all staying around campus this couldn't be easier and you can pick a time that works for you all.
- Take regular breaks - make sure you don't just end up staring at your laptop without actually taking anything in. Take a walk around the block or a tea break in the kitchen.
- Snack on brain food. Stay fueled up, chocolate may not help your brain but it will generally make everything a bit better.
- Plan your exam day, your journey to the exam location, what you need to take - easier when you know you're only a stones throw away from the campus.
Our short-term lets start from just £135 per week, so is the most budget-friendly way of staying in the city centre, with the bonus of being surrounded by students in the same boat as you.
You’ll have access to our free Wi-Fi, so you can access all your course materials on Moodle, our campus Security team are available all day and night if you need them and bedding and towels are also included! Just bring yourself and your toothbrush, maybe some textbooks, and you’re good to go.
Booking your stay with us couldn’t be easier, we promise.
To be eligible to stay with us in a short-term let you’ll need to be a full-time Manchester Met student and you’ll need to make sure you’re abiding with the Student Code of Conduct whilst you’re with us.
Once we receive your request we’ll be in touch to let you know if we’ve got vacancies for your dates and which halls we have available. You can see our different accommodation options here (availability will only be in our accommodation and not with Partner providers).
Please visit our short-term lets webpage for more information or if you have any questions, give us a ring on 0161 247 2958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read Next
- Stay with us - Short-term lets now available! Picking the right flatmate/housemates Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran How to resolve any problems with Flatmates New Student? Learn about Res Life at MMU 5 things to do when you have settled in Making it on your own: Laundry
- Fancy winning £500 cash? Skint? You need a fakeaway! Revision Tips - Stay with us to study! Easter eggs up for grabs! The best places to eat in MCR