Moving out of halls? Are you ready?
Moving into the community is likely to be a brand new experience for many of you. Just as moving to university did, living in the community will come with its own challenges.
- Will I get on with my neighbours?
- Will I be able to afford my rent and living costs?
- Will my flatmates pay the bills on time?
- Will I integrate with the community?
We want you to have the BEST time living in Manchester and really enjoy your independence ready for when you leave University.
So, to make sure you're as prepared as you can be, we've put together a Halls2Home Guide that covers everything you'll need to know about moving out of halls and into the various areas of Manchester.
How do I access it?
You should have received an email inviting you to log in. Just click on the link in the email...
- Confirm your date of birth
- Create a brand new password
- Click 'Activate'
That's it! You should now have access to a ton of information about your next steps as a student!
- Read Next
- Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran What's around Birley? 5 things to do when you have settled in How to resolve any problems with Flatmates 3 Manchester museums you NEED to visit 5 unusual nights out in Manchester
- January Deals and Discounts Keeping your mental health in check at university How to make your loan go the extra mile Moving on from halls? The Writing Project is here to help you...