Let's talk about...Anxiety
Add this event to your calendar
Over three sessions, learn what anxiety is, what keeps it going for you, and how you can start to challenge your thinking and coping mechanisms to reduce anxiety, and ultimately manage it better.
There are three different workshops:
- Session 1: What is anxiety? How does it affect us? What keeps it going?
- Session 2: Managing unhelpful thoughts and behaviours.
- Session 3: Techniques and tools to reduce anxiety.
Where? Wellbeing Room (Business School 1.14) come in through 1.13 and it’s in front of you.
When? Thursday 4th, 11th & 18th October @ 1pm-2.30pm
Monday 12th, 19th & 26th November @ 1pm-2.30pm
- Read Next
- Struggling with Social Anxiety? How Britney Spears affected my mental health. Let's talk about...Alcohol How to have the best group presentation What is a Course Rep and why become one? So you like... music So you like... gaming and electronics So you like... the great outdoors How to resolve any problems with Flatmates
- Study Skills... We've got your back Need somewhere to live? Thinking about getting a Student House next year? Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran How to be organised at uni!