Let's Talk about Anxiety
Over three sessions, learn what anxiety is, what keeps it going for you, and how you can start to challenge your thinking and coping mechanisms to reduce anxiety, and ultimately manage it better.
There are three different workshops:
- Session 1: What is anxiety? How does it affect us? What keeps it going?
- Session 2: Managing unhelpful thoughts and behaviours.
- Session 3: Techniques and tools to reduce anxiety.
Where? All Saints Library room 5.10
When? Monday 14th May, 10-11am
Tuesday 15th, 22nd, 29th May, 2-3pm
- Read Next
- Mcr Pride Parade 2018: Join us on the Parade float Free online courses with Mcr Met and Future Learn My fave places to check out in Manchester Alcohol Impact: Knowing your limits!
- Things that happen when you go home for summer... What to bring to uni Why you should live at Manchester Met What's already provided in Birley flats? Mcr Pride Parade 2018: Join us on the Parade float