Leaving Halls? Your ultimate checklist!
If you didn't catch all of that, here's our quick-fire list...
- Make sure the carpet's clean
- Wipe down any surfaces with a cloth
- Check you haven't left anything behind
- Empty your bin
- Turn your lights off
- Lock your door
- Make sure your fridge, freezer and cupboards are empty
If you notice something's damaged during moving out, report it to the accommodation staff as soon as possible.
Contact your hall reception if you want to be there for when the accommodation staff inspect your room (at least one week in advance.)
Can't take everything with you? See what items you can donate to those in need or contact the hall reception team.
- Read Next
- A day in the life of a CSA. Recycle Right! MOVING OUT? GIVE IT, DON’T BIN IT! Got a job interview? How to be organised Moving out of halls? Are you ready? Leaving halls? Make sure you avoid any charges... Give It, Don't Bin It! Give It Don't Bin It pop ups Calling out to all South American Food Lovers Making the most of your final term!
- Leaving Halls? Your ultimate checklist! Things that happen when you go home for summer... What to bring to uni International supermarkets Top places for vegan food in Manchester