Help improve student communications at Manchester Met
Share your student voice and win a £50 Amazon voucher!
Your student voice helps to strengthen our Academic Community and we believe that working together is the best way to ensure that you can fulfil your potential and make the most out of your time at University.
In response to student feedback last year, we introduced Student Life – the new and improved online student hub, which helps to keep you up-to-date with everything Manchester Met.
We have received great feedback from across the University about Student Life, but it shouldn’t stop there! How else would you like to improve student communications at Manchester Met?
Get involved and make a difference by sharing your views by completing our short Student Communications Survey – it only takes a few minutes.
The survey is open until Friday 16 November and the great news is – you can be in with a chance of winning a £50 Amazon e-voucher!
We will also be hosting Student Communication Focus Groups in November and everyone who attends will receive a £10 Amazon e-voucher.
The focus groups will be taking place on:
- Tuesday 27 November (12.00-13.00) – Brooks
- Wednesday 28 November (12.30-13.30) – Business School
- Thursday 29 November (13.00-14.00) – Geoffrey Manton
You can sign up to a focus group at the end of the survey or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s important to remember, this is your opportunity to have your say about Student Communications, so don’t miss out!
- Read Next
- Fancy winning £500 cash? What is a Course Rep and why become one? So you like... music Looking for a part-time job? We can help! 5 top secret study spots So, you like sport? What's around Birley?
- Be in with a chance of winning your very own Uni-Pug! What's around Birley? Did someone say rev sesh?! Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran Looking back on my final year