Free online courses with Mcr Met and Future Learn
The University is delighted to announce a new partnership with FutureLearn, a distance learning and online education provider with a diverse selection of free online courses.
Experts at Manchester Metropolitan will be delivering three courses with FutureLearn (Poetry, Healthcare Science and Education) that will be accessible to over seven million people around the world who are already part of this flexible, online learning community.
Learn new skills, pursue your interests and advance your career
There are hundreds of free online courses that Manchester Metropolitan students can access, so whether you want to develop your professional skills or discover a new hobby, there’s a course for you!
Take the first step by registering for one of our courses:
- Started: Monday 28 May
- Learn how to 'make' your own poetry by exploring different poetic techniques and styles
- The course takes 3 hours per week, for 3 weeks, to complete
- Starts: Monday 11 June
- Learn about the emerging field of ‘improvement science’ and the practical side to innovation.
- The course takes 3 hours per week, for 4 weeks, to complete
Signing up is easy
The courses are delivered one step at a time and are accessible on any device, so you can tailor your learning experience to what works best for you.
Please visit the FutureLearn sign up page to register (it only takes a couple of minutes) and start your online learning journey with Manchester Metropolitan and FutureLearn today!
- Read Next
- Mcr Pride Parade 2018: Join us on the Parade float Places to eat and drink Manchester My fave places to check out in Manchester How to have the ULTIMATE British summer What it's (realistically) like living in halls What should I pack for uni? Stay healthy over summer! Things that happen when you go home for summer... Holly's top tips for festival season
- What it's (realistically) like living in halls What should I pack for uni? What's already provided in Birley flats? Find out more about our halls... How I made friends at uni