Celebrating Chinese New Year in Manchester
Perhaps one of the most colourful and exciting celebrations of the year, Chinese New Year celebrations kick off Tuesday 5th February.
I have provided a short list of the events happening in the city centre for you to go to!
- Chinese arts & crafts and cuisine. Friday 8th February-Sunday 10th February
- Lion Dance outside Boots! Head down to Market Street at either 12pm, 1pm or 2pm on Saturday 9th February to watch the infamous Lion Dance
- Meet your Residential Advisors to follow the Dragon Parade from Albert Square to China Town for plenty more festivities on Sunday 10th February (More details TBC)
- Who can resist a Chinese street food market?! Take a trip to St. Ann's Square between Thursday 7th February and Sunday 10th February to see what you can get your hands on!
- Read Next
- Things to do for FREE in Manchester 10 fun things to do in Manchester Getting around the UK: the ULTIMATE travel guide The sound of Manchester 3 Manchester museums you NEED to visit Ultimate guide to Cheshire Campus Best places to shop in Manchester
- FREE doughnuts and pamper packs at Birley Top Tips: Cleaning Adulting: the untold truth Hacks that could save you some serious cash 12 genius clothing hacks you NEED to know