Book your Christmas meal now!
The season to be jolly (and eat as much food as you can) is fast approaching and we want to help you celebrate in style without spending all your present money...
We've teamed up with the Brooks Kitchen to offer you lucky accommodation residents a Christmas meal at a heavily discounted price. We had 100 spaces and they're going quickly, so round up your flatmates and BE FESTIVE.
The meal is being held in the Brooks Kitchen, on Thursday the 7th December between 6.30pm and 8pm.
For just £7.50 you get a 2 course meal with either a glass of wine/beer/soft drink - you can even order an additional course for £1.50! Absolute bargain, Santa himself wouldn't feed you for less.
There'll be a Real Live photographer person to take your picture on the evening (think Christmas prom! Look instafabulous! Show your parents how classy you're living!), you'll be serenaded with Christmas songs by Real Live vocalists and there's a licensed bar and a raffle! Eat Food and Win Prizes! YASSSSSSSS.
Fabulous Festive Menu:
- Roast butternut squash soup with Homemade bread
- Traditional Christmas Lunch - Roasted turkey with chipolatas, sage stuffing, cranberry sauce and a roast turkey jus served with buttered carrot batons, steamed Brussels, and roast potatoes
- Vegetarian Christmas lunch - Lancashire cheese soufflé topped with red onion marmalade served with buttered carrot batons, steamed Brussels and roast potatoes
- Vegan Christmas Lunch - Beetroot, kale & wild mushroom bake with baton carrots, steamed Brussels & roast potatoes
- Christmas chocolate log served with cream or custard
It's the perfect start to your flat's Christmas night out. You're welcome!
Run, don't walk - Tickets here.
- Read Next
- Mcr Pride Parade 2018: Join us on the Parade float Free online courses with Mcr Met and Future Learn
- What to bring to uni Things that happen when you go home for summer... Find out more about our halls... Why you should live at Manchester Met My fave places to check out in Manchester