Best places to shop in Manchester
There are many places you need to go when trying to find the perfect outfit for a night out or just a special occasion. Manchester has loads to offer when you need some 'retail therapy'.
There are many interesting shops that can give you some great ideas, from second-hand vintage clothing to the latest trend. If you like to try before you buy having a look around some of these areas is the best place to find what you are looking for with added differences and uniqueness.
- The Arndale has over 200 stylish shops from primary to Harvey Nicholas. This shopping centre is situated in the centre of and is the most popular place to shop in the centre. The building was built in the 70's and has everything you need from shoes, bags to clothing.
- Northern Quarter, is an area of Manchester that is significant for its quirky cafes, restaurants and shops. If it's something different you're looking for and your someone who likes vintage clothing this area is perfect. Popular clothing shops in this area that you might want to try are COW, Oxfam, Thunderegg and Pop Boutique.
- Castlefield Markets, this is a fine food, craft and vintage market. If you're looking for unusual jewellery or something that no one else will have, take a look.
- Trafford centre, this is the main mall that if your looking for something in particular here is your place. This is the third largest shopping centre in the UK and has over 280 stores.
- Afflecks Palace, is an indoor market in Manchester, on Church Street/Tib Street and Dale Street with Oldham Street. It has dozens of independent stalls, small shops and boutiques and is full of unique, quirky shops. You might find yourself a pair of second-hand dr.martens in here and fancy dress costumes.
- Lowery Outlet Mall, is a mall on the Docklands in Salford, with clothing boutiques, homeware and beauty.
Enjoy finding your next trend!
- Read Next
- What's around Birley? 5 unusual nights out in Manchester Spill The Beans #3: Food Tips From An MMU Student 5 things to do when you have settled in Looking for a part-time job? We can help! 10 best things about being a Student Ambassador
- Moving out of halls? Don't forget your 'Outduction'! Top tips for RA assessment day Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran Top Tips: preparing for second year How to make your second year house safe