As you may already know this term, Res Life have launched the REFRESH campaign to help you with your wellbeing.
Today we're continuing our A-Z guide of wellbeing with letters I and J!
Inspiration: You've been back at University for nearly a month now and you may find that motivation starting to fade. So how can you get inspired?
- Relax! The more pressure you put on yourself the bigger the task at hand will seem. Go for a walk and gather your ideas.
- Look at your resources! The Library is open 24/7 and is the perfect space to do your research.
- Listen to inspirational music! Put your headphones in and listen to your favorite songs.
- Get organized; breaking the task down into smaller, more manageable chunks will make it seem a lot less daunting!
- Don't quit! Wherever your goal is work related or something more personal never quit! Give yourself time and remember getting inspired is a process.
Joke around: Don't take yourself too seriously! Why not go to see some stand up comedy (there are free student tickets at Frog and Bucket on a Monday) or watch a funny movie? Laughing can help improve mental well being and it's infectious!