A free 12 week fitness programme? Sign me up!
Does getting in control of your physical and mental health sound good to you? Then this programme is the one for you!
Brought to you by ABL Health, the 12 week programme is targeted at maintaining positive changes in your physical and mental health, providing you with:
- Nutrition guides
- Recipe books
- Physical and mental health screenings
- Group-based exercises
To sign up just follow this link.
"I like the sound of it, but I need a bit more information"
That is no problem! ABL health are coming to each hall of residence to give you plenty more information and for you to sign up. Check out the list of dates and locations below (and remember to add them to your calendar!)
- Tuesday 8th January 3pm-5pm: All Saints Student Living reception
- Wednesday 9th January 3pm-5pm: Daisy Bank reception
- Thursday 10th January 3pm-5pm: Wilmott reception
- Friday 11th January 3pm-5pm: Birley Student Living reception and Liberty Central reception
If you can't make it along to any of the session then you can sign up here.
- Read Next
- January Deals and Discounts Sport at MMU Can't doze off? Couch to 5K So, you like sport? Struggling with Social Anxiety? Is Mindfulness Everywhere These Days? Get vaccinated!
- January Deals and Discounts Keeping your mental health in check at university How to make your loan go the extra mile Moving on from halls? The Writing Project is here to help you...