To celebrate your first term in accommodation your Hall will be holding a Formal Dinner event over the coming weeks.
This is a FREE evening where you will be served a three course dinner with complementary wine. There will also be entertainment provided throughout the night. Events for Carnatic are held in the Herculaneum Room in Carnatic House and events for all other Halls are held in the Mountford Hall at the Guild of Students.
The night is hosted by your Warden and Residential Adviser team and is the perfect excuse for you to dress to impress and enjoy an evening with your new flatmates and students living in your Hall.
This is a free event for each hall however the Hall Formal Dinners are ticketed and tickets are limited in number.
You will need to sign up in advance so that you don’t miss out!
The final details for each Hall Formal Dinner and how to get yourself a ticket will be posted to the Halls Life platform as we receive them.
In the meantime however, make sure you save the date for your Hall Formal...
- 1st October - Crown Place: Cores A, B & C
- 2nd October - Crown Place: Cores D, E & F (NOT including DEF studios)
- 8th October – Crown Place: Cores G & H (Including DEF studios)
- 15th October - Vine Court (West block)
- 16th October - Vine Court (East block)
- 17th October - Dover Court
- 18th October - Lady Mountford House
- 22nd October - Philharmonic Court
- 23rd October - Melville Grove and Tudor Close
- 25th October - Rankin Hall
- 1st November - Morton House
- 8th November - Salisbury Hall
- 15th November - McNair Hall