To celebrate your first term in accommodation your hall will be holding a Formal Dinner
This is a Free evening where you will be served a three course dinner with complementary wine. There will also be entertainment provided throughout the night.
The night is hosted by your Warden and Residential Advisor team and is the perfect excuse for you to dress to impress and enjoy an evening with the students living in your Hall.
This is a free event for each hall however the Hall Formal Dinners are ticketed and tickets are limited in number.
You will need to sign up in advance so that you don’t miss out
The final details of each Hall Formal Dinner & where you can get your Ticket will become available via the Halls Life website shortly after you have arrived to halls
But in the meantime, make sure you bring all you need to dress to impress! And check-out the dates of each Hall Formal Dinner below:
- 9th October - Crown Place: Cores A, B & C
- 10th October - Crown Place: Cores D, E & F (NOT including DEF studios)
- 12th October – Crown Place: Cores G & H (Including DEF studios)
- 17th October – Greenbank Student Village
- 18th October - Melville Grove & Tudor Close
- 23rd October - Vine Court: West
- 24th October - Vine Court: East
- 26th October - Lady Mountford House
- 2nd November - Rankin Hall
- 6th November - Philharmonic Court
- 7th November - Dover Court
- 9th November - Morton House
- 16th November - Salisbury Hall
- 23rd November - McNair Hall