Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.

I Agree.


Protect your property

By sophiebk 29 Aug 2018

Halls Insurance

If you're living in University of Liverpool accommodation your personal belongings are automatically insured with Endsleigh. This cover protects most of the items in your room but it doesn't include cover for items when they're outside your room. So you know exactly what's covered, visit Endsleigh Cover (policy number HH1026). If you find this isn't enough cover, you can top up your insurance with Endsleigh on their website.

Merseyside Police recommend that you register all your electrical items at, a national property register scheme where you can register all your electronic goods. If one of your electrical items is stolen its details will be on the database and should the police subsequently recover the item they will be able to trace who owns it and return it to you.The scheme meets Police approved standards and it's free to register your items.  Follow the link to register your electronic goods on