All parcels and registered post for students living at Philharmonic Court will be delivered to Philharmonic Court Main Reception.
Your post will be delivered to the main reception and will be placed in your shared post box for you to collect at any time.
Your postal address is:
Your forename/given name and surname/family name
Philharmonic Court Halls of Residence
Your room number – e.g. C1034
18 Caledonia Street
Please ensure you use the correct address and your full name is clearly marked on all post as incorrectly addressed post may not reach you.
Receiving a parcel at Philharmonic Court
If you purchase something online to be delivered, or a friend or family member are sending you something through the post, please follow the steps below to ensure you receive your parcel:
- Use the postal address highlighted in this handbook on all parcels
- Use your forename and surname that is registered with the University when ordering anything to be delivered
- Parcels and recorded post are scanned and held in Reception until you collect them
- Once your parcel arrives you will receive a message to your University email account informing you to collect your item from Reception
- Take your email, which can be shown electronically and green student ID card to reception.
Please note, your parcel will not be issued to you until Reception see your student ID card.