All parcels, letters and registered post for students living at Crown Place will be delivered to Crown Place Main Reception.
All letters/mail are sorted and placed into mail boxes which are opposite the Reception.
Your postal address is:
Your forename/given name and surname/family name
Crown Place Halls of Residence
Your room number – e.g. C1034
200 Brownlow Hill
Receiving a parcel at Crown Place
If you purchase something online to be delivered, or a friend or family member are sending you something through the post, please follow the steps below to ensure you receive your parcel:
- Use the postal address highlighted in this handbook on all parcels
- Use your forename and surname that is registered with the University when ordering anything to be delivered
- Parcels and recorded post are scanned and held in Reception until you collect them
- Once your parcel arrives you will receive a message to your University email account informing you to collect your item from Reception
- Take your email, which can be shown electronically and green student ID card to reception.
Please note, your parcel will not be issued to you until Reception see your student ID card.