Wondering what to bring with you when you move into Vine Court?
Here's our handy guide to what's provided and what you need to bring with you...
What's in my room?
- Wardrobe (with hanging rail, shelving and drawers)
- Long mirror (inside your wardrobe)
- Desk chair
- Easy chair
- Shelving unit above desk
- Bedside cabinet with drawers
- Waste bin in bedroom and ensuite bathroom
The essentials to bring with you...
- Bedding - duvet, pillows, bed sheet, duvet cover, pillow case
- Coat hangers
- Laundry bag/hamper
Other things you might want to bring...
- Bedside/desk lamp (though you'll have a light over your desk and spotlights over your bed)
- Photos etc to personalise your room
Remember that we don’t allow fairy lights or candles in bedrooms so it’s best not to bring these with you.
What's in my kitchen?
- Fridge freezer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron and ironing board
DO NOT BRING RICE COOKERS AS YOU CAN BUY THESE HERE IN THE UK - ALL KITCHEN EQUIPMENT MUST BE UP TO UK SAFETY STANDARDS
The essentials to bring with you..
- Plates and bowls
- Cutlery (from tea spoons to wooden spoons and everything in between)
- Tea towels
- Chopping board
- Pots and pans - a frying pan and a saucepan are two essentials here (if you're catered these are more optional depending on whether you plan to cook much or not)
Go for the budget options when picking things like crockery etc as things can often get broken.