Wondering what to bring with you when you move into Philharmonic Court?
Here's our handy guide to what's provided and what you need to bring with you...
What's in my room?
- Wardrobe (with hanging rail and shelving)
- Long mirror
- Desk (with drawers)
- Desk chair
- Shelving above desk
- Waste bin in bedroom and sanitary bin in bathroom
The essentials to bring with you...
- Bedding - duvet, pillows, bed sheet, duvet cover, pillow case
- Coat hangers
- Laundry bag/hamper
Other things you might want to bring...
- Bedside/desk lamp (though you'll have a light over your desk).
- Photos etc to personalise your room
Remember that we don’t allow fairy lights or candles in bedrooms so it’s best not to bring these with you.
What's in my kitchen?
- Fridge freezer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron and ironing board
The essentials to bring with you..
- Plates and bowls
- Cutlery (from tea spoons to wooden spoons and everything in between)
- Tea towels
- Chopping board
- Pots and pans - a frying pan and a saucepan are two essentials here
Go for the budget options when picking things like crockery etc as things can often get broken.