Vine Court is keen to make its New Year resolutions a reality and we are starting with a brand new Laundry system!
Gone with the old fashioned coins and in with the new Circuit Laundry Smart Card and App. The new Laundry Facility will be positioned opposite Vine Court Reception and will be open from Monday 15th January 2018.
Using the Circuit Mobile App
- Download the Circuit Mobile App for IOS or Android
- Create your Circuit Mobile App account, this is separate to the Circuit laundry card account
- Either scan in the QR code displayed on the website for your laundry room or scan from a machine in your laundry room to finish the registration process on the app
- Add credit directly on the Circuit Mobile App, this is a separate account to the Circuit laundry card and balances can’t be transferred from the laundry card or vice versa
- Once you’re ready for your first laundry take your phone with you and scan the QR code of the machine you want to use and then activate through the Circuit Mobile App
Please remember to use Wifi or 3G/ 4G for best performance of the mobile app.
Whichever machine type you use, it’s important to familiarise yourself with the Circuit ‘how to use’ process, by looking at the washing guides on the wall
Remember that the ap is only available on an IPhone and will not work on windows, Blackberry or Tablet devices. If you have any unexpected issues whilst using the app please call 01422820026
Using the My Circuit laundry card or fob
- Ensure you have a Circuit laundry card – ask for one at your accommodation reception if you do not
- Create a My Circuit account and choose your preferred top-up point.
- Add credit to your Circuit laundry card online and make a note of the top-up code.
- Activate the credit on your Circuit laundry card using your top-up code at your selected top-up point.