National Student Money Week 2021
The future might be uncertain, but financial wellbeing is all about your attitudes and your mindset — and you can start working on that straight away.
Student Money Week, from 22-26 February, brings together a number of digital initiatives to help you prepare your finances for a rainy day. The future might seem less certain than ever, but no matter what challenges lie ahead, mastering your money will help. Because when you are prepared, you can withstand any financial weather conditions that life throws at you.
There are lots of digital initiatives taking place to help you learn how to protect your finances against any storm. These include:
- A two-part webinar series on financial wellbeing and resilience taking place on 23 and 25 February. Sign up to the Webinars here.
- A 3-day email learning finance bootcamp
- A free e-book with all the financial planning strategies you need for a rainy day
- Amazing prizes to be won, including four ‘emergency pots’ worth £250 each and one-on-one sessions with financial planning experts
No matter what challenges lie ahead, mastering your money will help you face the future, and if you build your financial wellbeing you’ll be better equipped to deal with difficult times.
- Read Next
- Climate Crisis - Week of Action Greenbank HSC International Women's Day Packs International Women's Day Activity Packs Tudor HSC Easter Activity Packs Tudor HSC St Patricks Day Packs National Student Money Week 2021 Blog Writing Opportunity for Careers Winter Warmer Recipe: Black Bean Quesadilla Creating a Budget Student Behaviour in Halls
- What to do if you're not happy with your room International students self-isolating on arrival Winter Warmer Recipe - Roast Veg Bake Halls Facebook Groups 2020/21 Get involved in Halls Life Halls Contact Information Supporting someone who is struggling with their Mental Health Moving Out Information Finding Housemates Register with a Doctor in Liverpool