Left Belongings in Halls
If you have left belongings in your room, please be assured your rooms will be held until the end of the accommodation contract and you will not be charged to store these left belongings in your room
We will inform you as and when it is possible for you to come and collect your belongings.
Please also be aware that as a resident of our Halls you are automatically covered by Endsleigh Insurance during your time with us. The main things that Endsleigh cover are:
- Student room contents cover, including clothes and desktop PC
- Mobile phone
- Audio and video equipment
- Game consoles
- Musical instruments and sports equipment
- Photographic equipment
- Valuables and jewellery
Please read the certificate and full policy documents here to understand exactly what cover is in place. In light of Coronavirus, Endsleigh have made some changes to their policies to help support you during this difficult time. In particular, if you leave halls for more than 60 days, and leave your belongings in your room, you are not usually covered by your insurance. Endsleigh have updated this so that if you have left belongings in your room these are now covered until you can return to collect them. You can click here to read more about these changes.
We hope this will give you some peace of mind at this difficult time.
- Read Next
- RA Advice - Stay stress free during the exam period Halls Virtual Quiz! Collecting your Left Belongings Podcast Club - Week 7 Virtual Eid Leaving Halls Rosie's Blog: How I manage my mental health National Student Housing Survey Becoming a Residential Adviser Becoming a Residential Adviser - FAQs
- Your Room Moving in to Halls - All you need to know Your Postal Address How to support someone who is struggling with their Mental Health Meet your Hall Manager Rosie's Blog: How I manage my mental health Exploring Liverpool: Online Taking a Digital Detox in Lockdown What is Student Switch Off? Delicious Curry Recipes