If you are a Study Abroad student moving out of Halls for good, please click here.
If you are returning in January you can leave your belongings in your room but we recommend for you to take any valuables with you.
Please don't forget to:
- Unplug all Sockets
- Switch off all lights
- Remove all Christmas Decorations
- Tidy up – in particular make sure you clean all your dishes and put them away.
- Remove any rubbish and fresh food - make sure that all empty bottles and rubbish are placed in the correct waste streams too.
- Ensure your door is closed properly and locked
Staying in Halls?
Please don't forget to;
- Let reception know that you are staying
- Be vigilant who enters site
- Ensure your doors close properly
- Take extra security precautions
- Reception will continue to be open 24 hours a day over Christmas and New Year. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact them.
Catering in Vine Court
The last breakfast at Vine is Saturday 14th December – 9.30 - 11am. After the Christmas break the first meal back is the evening meal on Saturday 4th Jan 2020 - 2 - 5pm and then Sunday 5th January (Breakfast 9.30-11.30am and Evening meal 2-5pm). From Monday 6th January normal service will resume (Breakfast 7.30 - 10am and Evening meal – 4.30 - 7pm).
Whatever you do and where ever you go over this holiday season have fun, take care and we look forward to welcoming you back to the University of Liverpool Halls of Residences in 2020!