Halls Life Activity Packs
Add this event to your calendar
This week the packs are focused around University Mental Health Day, which falls on Thursday 4th March 2021.
In line with this theme, the packs will have fun activities to help you relax and destress, whether individually or as a household.
- Do not register for more than one pack per flat, duplicates will be cancelled.
- Packs are first come, first served.
- Packs are delivered to your flat door, you will receive an email before delivery to remind you.
In your pack you can expect a crafting activity and a baking activity.
*** Please note we've updated our Sign Up form so you will need to select your Hall Name as your 'Ticket Type'.
Make sure to send us photos of your flat completing your activities by midnight on Monday 1st March for a chance to win a £50 Amazon gift card if you are entering as a flat or £20 Amazon gift card if you are entering as an individual. Just tag us on Instagram @LivUniHalls or email them to email@example.com
Not currently living in Halls but still want to take part? Send us a photo of your painting or baking skills to be in with a chance to win an Amazon voucher.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read Next
- Crown HSC St Patricks Day Packs Vine HSC International Women's Day Packs Climate Crisis - Week of Action Greenbank HSC International Women's Day Packs International Women's Day Activity Packs Tudor HSC Easter Activity Packs Tudor HSC St Patricks Day Packs Blog Writing Opportunity for Careers Winter Warmer Recipe: Black Bean Quesadilla Creating a Budget
- What to do if you're not happy with your room Winter Warmer Recipe - Roast Veg Bake Halls Facebook Groups 2020/21 Get involved in Halls Life Halls Contact Information Supporting someone who is struggling with their Mental Health Moving Out Information Finding Housemates Register with a Doctor in Liverpool Advice for looking after your money