Fancy telling our new intake of students how amazing it is to live in halls?
Halls' Life is on the look out for bloggers...
Do you have a passion for writing? Are you a serial instagrammer? Twitter fiend? Or just love to vlog about, well, anything?
We would love to hear from you with any hints, tips and pearls of wisdom you think our new 2017/18 intake should know about living in halls.
Share your experience whether you are a follower of fashion, photographer, live music lover, top chef...let your mates know the benefits of living in Liverpool.
Was this your first time studying and living in the UK? We would love to hear what it is like!
It's a great opportunity to have your say and build up a portfolio of work.
Benefits of blogging
- Build a reputation and boost your C.V
- Start networking! To get recognised as a writer people need to know you exist
- Employers are always interested in personal skills, Browzer blogging can benefit your career even if you don't fancy yourself as an aspiring journalist
- Get your personality through on paper (or the computer)
- Get people talking - share your stories through Facebook and Twitter