A Big Hello and welcome to your UOL Halls from all at Halls' Student Experience Team!!
We are a team based at Crown Place that work hard behind the scenes to ensure your time here in UOL accommodation is some of the best and fun years of your university life.
Our team is made up of:
Ellen Ellis – Halls’ Student Experience Manager
Kevin Roberts – Halls’ Student Experience officer
We work tirelessly searching for new and unique ways to make your stay here a happy and trouble free one.
From helping your Residential Advisor and HSC teams team plan events for you, to promoting health and wellbeing campaigns and gathering your feedback we always put your experience here in our halls as our priority.
Here is a quick idea of some of the ways we can help you:
- We are a point of contact for any students wishing to book rooms for activities at Halls.
- We look after the Halls’ social media presence, providing engaging, fun and informative information.
- We can help you with any queries you may have on Twitter/Facebook.
- We can signpost you to relevant support services across the Halls and wider University.
- We keep you up to date with everything happening around Halls via our dedicated website, Halls Life.
- We offer job opportunities to work for the team at arrivals, Welcome Week and Open Days.
Please do not hesitate to contact our team via social media, email (email@example.com) or by calling into our office at the Accommodation Office.
Don't forget to also check out our Facebook pages, Twitter and Instagram pages for all the information about what's happening in our halls' and to ask our team any questions about life here in halls'.