A Big Hello and welcome to your UOL Hall’s from all at Hall’s Student Experience Team!!
We are a team based at Crown Place that work hard behind the scenes to ensure your time here in UOL accommodation is some of the best and fun years of your university life.
Our team is made up of:
Ellen Ellis – Halls’ Student Experience Manager
Kevin Roberts – Halls’ Student Experience officer
We work tirelessly searching for new and unique ways to make your stay here a happy and trouble free one.
From helping your Residential Advisor and HSC teams team plan events to providing life skills and health and wellbeing campaigns we always put your experience here in our halls’ as our priority.
Here is a brief idea of how we can help you:
- We are a point of contact for any students wishing to book rooms for activities at Halls.
- We administrate the Halls’ social media presence, providing engaging, fun and informative information.
- We can help you with any queries you may have on Twitter/Facebook.
- We help creates posters and leaflets for events and awareness campaigns organised by the Student Experience Team and the wider university teams.
- We help create the perfect environment, recruit and manage for arrivals, Welcome Week and Open Days.
Please do not hesitate to contact our team either by calling into our office at the Accommodation Office
Don't forget to also check out our Facebook pages , Twitter and Instagram pages for all the information about what's happening in our halls' and to ask our team any questions about life here in halls'.