We know that moving to university is a learning curve for everyone but there's no need to worry about turning all your clothes pink! Here is our fool proof guide to doing laundry.
- Separate loads into similar colours (dark and light)
- Load the machine with your stuff, being careful not to overfill the machine
- Add washing detergent and fabric softener (optional) to the machine - always follow the instructions on the packaging and the machine
- Close the door and set the programme
- Always read the label
- Some clothes may shrink in a tumble dryer
- Drying washing in your room could cause mould and mildew, if you are drying clothes inside make sure it is in a warm and ventilated room
Find your nearest launderette on your site map.