What should I bring to Uni?
Your University experience is getting closer but you are probably so excited that you want to start packing your bags right now!
Don't get too carried away and pack everything in your bedroom at home but don't get to Leicester and then realise you've left your laptop charger 250 miles away!
To avoid this kind of disaster, write down a list of things you should bring with you:
- Pillows and duvet
- Sheets and duvet cover (remember to check the size of your bed!)
- Clothes (don't forget fancy dress, believe us you'll need it!)
- Coat hangers
- Sports kit
- Cleaning items
- Kitchen utensils
- Extension lead (surge protected)
- Food for the first couple of days
- Home comforts (posters, photos, cuddly toys etc.)
If you don't want to cram the car full, you can pre-order bedding and kitchen packs from us and they will be in your room ready for your arrival.
- Read Next
- Ordering your groceries to your accommodation Your Welcome Team! Take a tour of The Village! Costs and what's included Endsleigh Prize Draw- confirm your cover to enter Learning virtually from home at uni Drop and Go information All the arrivals info you need to know Your new household in halls of residence Contents Insurance
- What to Expect When You Arrive - The Village Drop and Go information Self-Isolation and Quarantine Quarantine in Accommodation Join Your Hall Facebook Group! Keep Your Bike Safe at Uni What to expect when you arrive - The City Follow us on social media! Your new household in halls of residence What to bring to uni for your drop and go slot