What should I bring to Uni?
Your University experience is getting closer but you are probably so excited that you want to start packing your bags right now!
Don't get too carried away and pack everything in your bedroom at home but don't get to Leicester and then realise you've left your laptop charger 250 miles away!
To avoid this kind of disaster, write down a list of things you should bring with you:
- Pillows and duvet
- Sheets and duvet cover (remember to check the size of your bed!)
- Clothes (don't forget fancy dress, believe us you'll need it!)
- Coat hangers
- Sports kit
- Cleaning items
- Kitchen utensils
- Extension lead (surge protected)
- Food for the first couple of days
- Home comforts (posters, photos, cuddly toys etc.)
If you don't want to cram the car full, you can pre-order bedding and kitchen packs from us and they will be in your room ready for your arrival.
- Read Next
- Book Your Hall Social Space About Your Hall Support in Halls About Your Hall: Digby How To...Get Around in Leicester About Your Hall: Beaumont About Your Hall: Stamford About Your Hall: Gilbert Murray About Your Hall: John Foster My First Day in Halls
- What to Expect When You Arrive What to Expect When You Arrive - The Village What to expect when you arrive - The City Join Your Hall Facebook Group! How to...Top-up and use your laundry card My First Day in Halls Escape OSV! The Oadby Shuttle Bus - 2019/20 Passes Follow us on social media! About Your Hall