Visiting Reception Safely
Your site reception will still be open 24/7 as usual for all the same facilities you're used to, such as post collection, key replacements and Residence Life support.
To keep you safe while in reception there are some important rules you will need to follow:
- Only students will be allowed in reception, anyone you bring with you (e.g. parents) will need to wait outside
- There will only be a maximum of 2 people allowed in reception at any time, please wait outside and queue safely until you are able to enter
- Please only stand within the taped areas on the floor, keeping a 2 metre distance between you and anyone else and staying behind any dividers or screens
- Do not lean on the counter of reception
- Hand sanitiser is available in the entrance to reception for you to use
Please ensure you follow the instructions of our staff. If they ask you to move back or wait outside then please respect this as it is for your own safety and the safety of our team.
- Read Next
- Accommodation questions answered Self-Isolation and Quarantine Quarantine in Accommodation Self-Isolation in Accommodation Visiting Reception Safely You Asked, We Answered! Book Your Hall Social Space About Your Hall Support in Halls About Your Hall: Digby
- What to Expect When You Arrive What to Expect When You Arrive - The Village What to expect when you arrive - The City Join Your Hall Facebook Group! How to...Top-up and use your laundry card My First Day in Halls Escape OSV! Follow us on social media! About Your Hall Support in Halls