- Check your timetable in good time. This gives you chance to clear up which room your exam is in if you're unfamiliar with it. Exams can be all over campus so double check if you've not been to that building before.
- Get to your exam in good time. Just because it starts at 11 doesn't mean you get there at 11! If you get there nice and early then there is one less thing for you to stress about.
- You don't need your phone in the exam. Don't risk your chances by taking your phone into your exam with you and if you need to, turn it off and leave it in your bag. It's not even worth the risk and that pre-exam Instagram story is getting boring anyway...
- There are a few different things you MUST remember to take to your exam: Your student ID, water bottle (with the label removed), pens/pencils, pencil sharpener, rubber and a calculator if you need one.
- Other than water, don't take any drinks or food into the exam with you. If you feel peckish, have a decent meal before your exam and remember some fruit to snack on just before.
- If you finish your exam early, you'll have to sit tight until the exam is timetabled to finish. Sometimes you can leave slightly early but never get up until the invigilators say so.
6 things I wish I knew about university exams
- Read Next
- My TOP money saving hacks Avoid these date night fails! Are you having safe sex? Loan payday purchases... Come food shopping with me... What's Browzer? Moving back to uni: Expectations vs. reality Is your phone hindering your happiness? How to make your loan go the extra mile
- Escape OSV! Oadby Colour Splash! Your guide to doing laundry Breakfast for Champions BIG Film Night!