Cookie Consent by
a hand holding sanitiser


Self-Isolation in Accommodation

By jhobson 17 Jun 2020

If you or anyone you live with experiences symptoms of COVID-19 you must stay at home and self-isolate.

Report your isolation to the University using our online reporting form

We will ensure the appropriate support and services are put in place for you such as grocery shopping, deliveries, maintenance and student support services.

You should now refer to the updated guidance, services and support information on the Student Intranet.

jhobson profile picture

jhobson a UOL Student and Marketing Co-ordinator for Accommodation and Residence Life. Get in touch by emailing or calling 0116 223 1493.
View All Posts

Popular topics in Support