Ordering your groceries to your accommodation
If you need to order your groceries online to your accommodation because you are quarantining or in self-isolation, we've got all the information you need to know.
There are lots of different supermarkets for you to choose from that do home delivery, we've picked out a few below;
When ordering from a supermarket, you must:
- Put your delivery address as your block, you can find this in your accommodation arrival guide
- Provide a contact number so the driver can call you once your shopping has been delivered
- Let the supermarket know that you are self-isolating so would need to stay 2 metres away from the driver
- Please keep an eye on your phone as the driver will contact you when they arrive
Please do not order multiple deliveries in one week, do one big food shop that will last you a week or two, or even join up with your flatmates and do one big food shop all together to limit the number of deliveries coming to your block.
If you are self-isolating you must not go to the supermarket, ordering your groceries online is a must. If you are not self-isolating then you can still go to supermarkets but you must wear a face-mask, however, if you would prefer to get a food shop delivered please feel free to do so.
For more information on self-isolation please visit the GOV website here.
- Read Next
- Live pumpkin carving! HIIT and Yoga Yoga Weekly Zumba Let's get cooking Pilates Breakfast on the go Deal or no deal! The BIG Instagram quiz Craft Night
- Seven steps for staying COVID-19 safe About Your Hall: Digby About Your Hall: Gilbert Murray About Your Hall: John Foster Join Your Hall Facebook Group! Keep Your Bike Safe at Uni Follow us on social media! Live pumpkin carving! Your new household in halls of residence About Your Hall