How to...Top-up and use your laundry card
It's laundry day!
Doing your laundry at Uni can seem like a lot of effort so here’s an easy guide on how to use your Circuit cards to make it just a bit more stress-free.
- If you haven’t already, create an account on the Circuit website using the number on the bottom of your card
- Click on top-up my laundry card
- Choose your top-up point (this will be your hall e.g. Digby Hall)
- Enter the amount you wish to top up, the minimum is £5 and the maximum a card can hold is £7
- Pay using PayPal or your card
- You will be given a pin which you will need to enter at the top up point in the laundry room
- Follow the instructions at the top-up point and enter the pin when prompted
- Tap your card on your desired machine and you’re ready to do your washing!
Any issues with your washing machine or Circuit account please contact Circuit laundry direct on 01422 820026.
- Read Next
- Seven steps for staying COVID-19 safe University of Leicester Registration Your Accommodation Welcome Talk! Ordering your groceries to your accommodation Your Welcome Team! Take a tour of The Village! Costs and what's included Endsleigh Prize Draw- confirm your cover to enter Learning virtually from home at uni Drop and Go information
- What to Expect When You Arrive - The Village Drop and Go information Self-Isolation and Quarantine Quarantine in Accommodation Join Your Hall Facebook Group! Keep Your Bike Safe at Uni Follow us on social media! Your new household in halls of residence What to bring to uni for your drop and go slot About Your Hall