Student services have a brand new mental health drop-in facility which is available for all students called Head Space.
- Open every Monday and Wednesday between 11am and 3pm during term time
- In the Percy Gee (SU) building (level 1)
- Available for students to help find solutions and support for mental wellbeing, in particular stress and anxiety
- Available and free for all students – no appointment needed
- Read Next
- City Living Let's Do Leicester Events How to: Book City Living Events Join in with our weekly coffee nights! Let's Do Leicester: PiYo Regents Court Events Book Club Last posting dates before Christmas!
- Heading home for the Christmas break? Studying abroad for the first time City Living Let's Do Leicester Events How to: Book City Living Events Let's Do Leicester: PiYo