There's one very simple answer - YES.
Waking up with a pounding headache and the inability to move from beds for hours, swearing that it's the last time - we all know we could do without it!
Imagine what you could you do without that hangover? The possibilities are endless. Life would be a whole lot easier:
- Having a hangover makes it difficult to make even the simplest of decisions. Wave goodbye to struggling to choose between Korma or Tikka Masala...
- Hangover putting you in the mood for food? Probably, but that doesn't mean whatever you eat will satisfy you. Take a night off the sauce and enjoy a meal out with your mates instead.
- Stringing a sentence together and actually having to deal with the outside world can be tough when you're sleep deprived from getting in at 4am. Hello, social life!
- Staying off the booze means not feeling queasy at the thought of movement, giving you energy to do anything! Sunday gym sesh, anyone?
- Date night? Probably not the best idea to organise it after a night out. The after effects of drinking alcohol include dehydration, which can give a serious case of face puffiness. Get swiping right people!
- After a night out, your brain is in the high-excitability stage which isn't ideal for trying to sleep off that hangover the next day. So, you'll be a lot calmer, right?
- Using up all those endorphins on the dance floor last night means small things become a big deal and you feel emotionally spent. No hangover = no breakdowns!
- Dragged out on a 'school night'? Imagine the work you could do the next day without that hangover. Sometimes, even typing a message to your WhatsApp group is unimaginable due to the lack of concentration.
Take part in Dry January and you can actually enjoy both days of your weekends! Read about all the many other benefits of taking part here.