Freshers Week - one of the fun and most enjoyable weeks ever.
Until you get hit with the flu that is.
Sorry to break it to you, but it's pretty hard to avoid. If you go about it the right way (and follow the steps in the video), you'll be right in no time.
Here's a bit more advice:
- Healthy, balanced diet: Don't tell me you thought you could off those takeaways forever? Make an effort to cook and eat plenty of fruit and veg.
- Soup: Ok, we know this is your Grandma's typical answer to everything, but if you’re feeling a little off then a warm bowl of soup will do just the trick.
- Water: Drink water through the day, after a night out and on a night out to keep hydrated and energised.
- Sleep: Getting in at 5am after a heavy night and rocking up to lectures at 9am can make you feel run down, so get in bed and get Netflix on.
- Berocca: Orangey goodness in a glass. Get those vitamins dissolved and start the day right.
- Keep everything clean: Having your room resemble a dungeon is not going to make you feel fresh and raring to go at all.
- Exercise: Staying in bed feeling sorry for yourself isn't any good. Pick yourself up and go for a jog, a swim or a long walk.
- Shower: Make it your to-do thing to get yourself out of bed in the morning. Don't skip washing your face because you don't want the flu AND spots!