You're going to be heading off to uni for a new adventure soon, so you should probably start packing...
But have you figured out what things you will need to bring with you?
Here are the things you are definitely going to want to remember:
- Photos from home, to make you feel more at home in your new place
- Medicine - any medication you need, don't forget to register with a doctor (medication will be available to you in the UK too)
- Bedding (pillows, quilt, sheets)
- Sports Kit
- Cleaning items
- Kitchen utensils
- Extension lead
- Blu-tac for putting up your favourite posters
- Raincoat, this is Britain after all...
- Coffee, tea, mugs
- Food to last you a few days before you head to the shops
There are also things that you CAN'T bring to uni:
- Chip fryers or rice cookers
- Candles, incense sticks, tea lights
- Smoking equipment, such as pipes and ashtrays
- Dartboards or weapons of any kind (real or replicas - don't bring them!)