The dreaded exams are now upon us so we have a couple of tips to help make sure you’re on top of your game this exam season:
- Keep yourself hydrated – water will hydrate you quickest and most efficiently
- Eat healthily – snack on fruit and veg rather than that packet of crisps!
- Remember that a healthy body and mind will help you reach your maximum potential.
If you need that extra bit of time to spend revising and can’t face the long trudge down to Sainsbury’s, just remember that Campus Living is here on campus to help you. We have many Shops and Cafés on campus so that you can quickly fuel up (or you can grab a few last minute exam staples.. you can never have too many back up pens!)
There’s also a new coffee cart in Haslegrave – check it out on your revision break!
- Search for your favourite shop
- Find your nearest Café on campus
NOTE: The Library Café and Library shop will have extended times starting the 25th of May and ending on the 16th of June
Kerry’s fruit and veg also offer fresh produce every Monday from 10 am to 4 pm. Find them outside the Hub for some easy grocery shopping right on your doorstep.
You could also make use of our Dining Halls. Without having to splash the cash, you could enjoy a wide variety of freshly produced food – always nice to have someone else cook for you! If you’re on the go, you can also have your meal as takeaway or use our baguette bar where you can make your own sandwich. Check the menu here.
Need something for the weekend?
For those who are not catered during the weekend (looking at you, Towers) sorting out food can be a challenge. Fortunately we’ve got a few options to help you though:
- Village Bar serves brunch on weekends from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm and the venue is open until 5 pm
- Towers Dining Hall serves brunch on weekends from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm and dinner from 4:45 pm to 6:00 pm
- Library Café offers a sandwich bar and other snack options on weekends from 10 am to 5 pm
Good luck to all of you who are sitting exams – you got this!