Support for your devices
The PC Clinic offers free IT support and advice for laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Help fix HallNet or Wi-Fi connection problems
- Help with software and configuration issues
- Offer advice on hardware faults
- Help you connect your device to the University printers
- Offer advice and guidance about a wide range of IT-related queries, such as backing-up data, internet safety and security, and choosing equipment and devices.
You can find us on the main floor of the Library
In the Library, we are open 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday and from 12:00 noon. to 2:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday during term time.
The PC Clinic will be open over the holidays, but we will be operating reduced hours. Monday to Friday 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Visit the IT services website for more information www.lboro.ac.uk/it