What's provided in Christina Miller?
We provide you with some items so you don't need to worry about bringing them with you or buying them...
In your bedroom:
- 3/4 bed
- Mattress protector
- Desk chair
- Desk lamp
- Internet access: data point & WiFi overlay
- Shower curtain
- Wash hand basin
Your shared kitchen/lounge*:
- Fridge (one shelf per person)
- Freezer (one shelf per person)
- Sweeping brush
- Dustpan & brush
- Recycling bin
- Waste bin
- Lockable cupboards (padlock required)
- Breakfast bar
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
If you live in a cluster of 10 bedrooms, you will NOT have sofas and coffee table in your shared kitchen. Instead, you will have access to a social lounge in your block.
*It is your responsibility to clean up after yourself, mopping spillages etc. Sweeping brushes, mops and buckets are provided. Rubbish should be deposited appropriately.
- Read Next
- Try these TikTok foodie hacks Interested in volunteering online to help in the Covid-19 response IMPORTANT - SCAM EMAIL ALERT 7 Days of Potatoes - A recipe for each day of the week! Think ahead! Explore your future How to cut your own hair! Self-isolation: You need a fakeaway! Support & Advice for Students: Student Success De-stress techniques for exam season and onwards Ebony's Vlog: Surviving Social Isolation
- Moving Out of halls: What should I do with all my stuff? How to have (and keep) a happy, student house Judie's Top 5 Places to Eat in Edinburgh Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Social Thursday THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt What do I do if I get locked out? Don't be the noisy neighbour... Meal prep recipes in 5 ingredients or less!