QUIZ: What type of flatmate will you be?
Whilst getting yourself prepared for university, you might want to finding your flatmates online...
University is fun for lots of reasons and your accommodation is a bit part of that. There will be lots of different personalities in your flat, which will you be - the life of the party, the person that keeps everyone in order or the person that causes the mess?
Let us predict the future and see which you're destined to be!
- Someone steals your milk without asking, you...
a) Go and buy more
b) Shrug - you've borrowed their's before
c) Don't even notice
d) Write a passive aggressive note warning them off
- You're freezing in bed because the heating isn't on. What do you do?
a) Get up, turn it on and make a cuppa
b) Throw on a jumper and some joggers
c) Lay there cold and pray someone else will turn it on
d) Get up and out of bed to seize the day
- What does a typical deadline day look like for you?
a) Print the night before and walk with your friends to hand in
b) An all-nighter, a day in bed and a big celebratory night out
c) A quick rush to hand in 2 minutes before the deadline
d) A week before the deadline...
- It's loan drop day!
a) Time to plan the monthly budget
b) You can finally buy that outfit you've wanted for weeks
c) Food shopping splurge
d) Hello Amazon wishlist
- You've cooked after a long day and are ready for bed. What about the washing up?
a) You did it as you went along
b) You'll do it in the morning
c) Leave it for someone else
d) Get up and force yourself
- You've just got home after a big night out, you...
a) Go straight to bed with a glass of water
b) Bring all your friends back for more beverages
c) Order a takeaway
d) Make tea and toast then head to bed
Mostly A: Mr/Miss Responsible
You're the sensible one. You'll look after everyone and everything from doing the tidying, the bills or providing the after-night snacks. You will be appreciated for it - even if it's not always obvious.
Mostly B: Out-All-Night
The rebel teenager. You're always up for a good time - great when it comes to those celebratory nights out, but you have to be told when to tone it down sometimes.
Mostly C: The Lazy One
As the child of the house, you'll wait for things to get done, even if you see them getting out of hand. You're the person people go to, to relax with after a stressful day as they're guaranteed to be cheered up.
Mostly D: Sensible Studier
You're at uni for one thing, which means studying comes before almost everything. If something's going wrong in the house you'll probably find it easier to leave it than sort it. Off to the library you go!
Despite what they say, opposites don't always attract. There will be times when you have to be respectful and maybe even do something uncharacteristic once in a while...
Join accommodation Facebook groups and see if you can find your flatmates BEFORE you make the big move to uni!
- Read Next
- My international student experience Time to get vaccinated! Hacks that could save you some serious cash at uni Your first fortnight at uni bucketlist! Handy hacks to help you survive Freshers' Week
- Time to get vaccinated! QUIZ: What type of flatmate will you be? Moving into halls this September? Meet your new flatmates! Get Sporty at the Oriam What should you pack for uni?