Don your lederhosen and sip a stein beer as Oktoberfest is coming to Heriot-Watt Student Union!
The fun starts at midday on Saturday 28th October and runs right through until midnight on Sunday 29th October.
Experience a fully decorated German-style bar with Bavarian decoration and traditional music as well as chart hits from the Oompah Band from 8pm.
There will be loads of good food and drinks deals including huge two-pint steins, currywurst, giant pretzels and veggie options!
Standard tickets are only £10! These include:
- Access to Zeros all weekend
- Access to the beer hall for the live Oompah band playing on Saturday night
- Exclusive drink and food offerings only available in the beer hall including steins of beer for £5!
- A free glass boot (Das boot) which we will fill for free! (only with pre-bought tickets)
- Oktoberfest games and songs
VIP tickets cost £20 and include all of the above, plus...
- Extra bottles of imported Oktoberfest beer directly from Germany
- Exclusive on-stage seating next to the band with guaranteed seats
- Oktoberfest food on your table for free
- Photos with the band
- Oktoberfest hat
- Use of the VIP bar for VIP ticketholders only, so you cant beat the queues!