International Supermarkets in Edinburgh
Living close to Edinburgh means you're not far from a wide selection of international food stores and suppliers.
Take a look at the following local businesses that specialise in selling traditional ingredients and produce sourced from outside of the UK...
- The Polski Smak, 112a Gorgie Road, Edinburgh EH11 2NR
- Made in France, 5 Lochrin Place, Edinburgh EH3 9QX
- Falko: Konditormeister, 7 Bruntsfield Place, Edinburgh EH10 4HN
- Valvona and Crolla, 19 Elm Row, Edinburgh EH7 4AA
- De Africa, 163 Dalry Road, Edinburgh, EH11 2EB
Asia/Middle East food
- Bismaillah Food Store, 3 Nicholson Square, Edinburgh EH8 9BH
- Pat's Chung Ying Chinese Supermarket, 199-201 Leith Walk, Edinburgh EH6 8NX
- Hing Sing Chinese Supermarket, 310 Leith Walk, Edinburgh EH6 5BU
- Najaf Halal Meats, 58 Elm Row, Leith Walk, Edinburgh EH8 9BH
- Maqbools Supermarket, 36 Potterrow Edinburgh EH8 9BT
- Aihua Chinese Supermarket, 36 West Crosscauseway, Edinburgh EH8 9JP
- Hua Sing Chinese Supermarket, 48-50 Ratcliffe Terrace, Edinburgh EH9 1ST
- Matthews Foods, 36 Inglis Green Road, Edinburgh, EH14 2ER
- Rajah's Supermarket, 33 Albert Street, Edinburgh EH7 5LH
Most of the shops are based in the Leith, Newington, Gorgie, Tollcross and Dalry districts. So if you're looking for a taste of home or want to share your recipes with flatmates, be sure to head there.
- Read Next
- Can I come to campus to collect my belongings? Try these TikTok foodie hacks Interested in volunteering online to help in the Covid-19 response IMPORTANT - SCAM EMAIL ALERT 7 Days of Potatoes - A recipe for each day of the week! Think ahead! Explore your future How to cut your own hair! Support & Advice for Students: Student Success Ebony's Vlog: Surviving Social Isolation Self-isolation: The best of Netflix
- Moving Out of halls: What should I do with all my stuff? How to have (and keep) a happy, student house Judie's Top 5 Places to Eat in Edinburgh Josh's 5 ways to get fit on campus Poppy's Kitchen: Super smoothie Social Thursday THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt What do I do if I get locked out? Don't be the noisy neighbour... Meal prep recipes in 5 ingredients or less!