You might have a limited student budget but that doesn't mean you can't make the most of one of the best cities in the world!
Here are a few ideas that will cost you absolutely nothing...
- Walk to the top of Primrose Hill
See the whole of the city skyline and chillout!
- Visit the National Galleries at Trafalgar Square
Soak up some culture and if you like take in one of the free daily tours or talks.
- Go to a gig at Rough Trade East
To gain access to an instore gig you have to buy an album and receive a wristband. However, if all wristbands are not given away, an hour before the start of the gig wristbands will be distributed on a first come first serve basis.
- Visit the Science and Natural History Museum in South Kensington
Some of the best and most interactive museums that London has to offer!
- Go to a film premiere at Leicester Square
Watch the stars walk down the red carpet and maybe even get an autograph if you are lucky!
- Ride a Boris Bike for up to 30 minutes
How about a quick cycle around Hyde Park?
- See some of the animals at London Zoo (Regent's Park)
If you walk along Regent's Canal you can see some of the Into Africa animals and the bird aviaries. Cross over Primrose Hill Bridge to see Red River Hogs and okapis. Or walk along the Regent's Park Outer Circle, opposite the West Service Gate, and see the giraffes.
- Watch someone make a speech at Speaker's Corner (Hyde Park)
Have a go yourself if you are feeling brave enough! Every Sunday.
- Be part of the audience for a TV or radio show
The BBC offer free TV show tickets or have a look at www.applausestore.com.
- London Friday Night Skate & Sunday Stroll
Get your skates on and take in London! Friday @5pm and Sunday @2pm