Your campus facilities!
Get to grips with your new surroundings at Coventry University so that you don't get too lost in your first week...
This will be the centre of your student life and your social life on campus. Whether you want to meet friends, have a Costa Coffee or enjoy a meal in the food court - we've got it all! You'll also find your Students' Union here and a Costcutter for all your well needed (and deserved!) post-lecture snacks.
TheHub is also home to:
- Health & Wellbeing Centre
- Spirituality & Faith Centre
- Tank Studio
- Careers Office
- Enterprise Hub
- Students' Union Advice Centre
The amazing venue has a little bit of everything - space for meetings/conferences, hosts events (graduation balls, themed nights etc) and it has a 3D cinema. Yes, you have a cinema on campus! You'll have the best film nights there so make sure you check it out.
Are you a postgraduate student? Well, you should to visit the newly refurbished Jaguar Centre. It's a strictly Postgraduate area that provides you with support. It also has:
- Group study areas
- Computer rooms
- Café serving a range of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches and snacks if you ever get peckish.
- Friendly support staff at Reception who can give you help and advice from 8:30am to 7pm Monday to Friday.
If you are ever on campus and want to find out a bit more about your accommodation and finance then this is the place to go. It isn't just useful if you need support in your first-year but throughout your time at Coventry University.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 08.30am - 5.00pm
Wednesday 11.00am - 5.00pm
This will be very familiar to you once you get into the swing of lectures, seminars, revision, deadlines and exams. With all the resources you could possibly need split over 5 floors, you will find a study space to suit you or the group you are with. It's been recently refurbished, so go and have a nosy. It's open 24-7 and you only need your student ID card to access it.
You've chosen a great university - enjoy!
- Read Next
- Netflix Party Self-isolation: A student guide You Said... We Did House V's Halls How to access Wi-fi, report issues and respect your building How to Self-Care World Mental Health Day 2019: What Can We Do to Tackle the Stigma? How to Apply for Accommodation (Chinese students) Help the Climate - Join the Student Switch Off! Fancy not cooking Monday-Friday?
- Protect your valuables and get insured! Student Accommodation at Coventry University Your rent FAQs answered! House V's Halls How to access Wi-fi, report issues and respect your building How to check out of your halls How to use Parish Rooms appliances Sport in Coventry Your Residence Life Coordinator Your campus facilities!