Your campus facilities!
Get to grips with your new surroundings at Coventry University so that you don't get too lost in your first week...
This will be the centre of your student life and your social life on campus. Whether you want to meet friends, have a Costa Coffee or enjoy a meal in the food court - we've got it all! You'll also find your Students' Union here and a Costcutter for all your well needed (and deserved!) post-lecture snacks.
TheHub is also home to:
- Health & Wellbeing Centre
- Spirituality & Faith Centre
- Tank Studio
- Careers Office
- Enterprise Hub
- Students' Union Advice Centre
The amazing venue has a little bit of everything - space for meetings/conferences, hosts events (graduation balls, themed nights etc) and it has a 3D cinema. Yes, you have a cinema on campus! You'll have the best film nights there so make sure you check it out Tuesday and Thursday. Each student can invite 3 guests that aren't Coventry students.
Are you a postgraduate student? Well, you should to visit the newly refurbished Jaguar Centre. It's a strictly Postgraduate area that provides you with support. It also has:
- Group study areas
- Computer rooms
- Café serving a range of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches and snacks if you ever get peckish.
- Friendly support staff at Reception who can give you help and advice from 8:30am to 7pm Monday to Friday.
If you are ever on campus and want to find out a bit more about your accommodation and finance then this is the place to go. It isn't just useful if you need support in your first-year but throughout your time at Coventry University.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 08.30am - 5.00pm
Wednesday 11.00am - 5.00pm
This will be very familiar to you once you get into the swing of lectures, seminars, revision, deadlines and exams. With all the resources you could possibly need split over 5 floors, you will find a study space to suit you or the group you are with. It's been recently refurbished, so go and have a nosy. It's open 24-7 and you only need your student ID card to access it.
You've chosen a great university - enjoy!
- Read Next
- What you'll miss about CU over summer... The Hub farewell BBQ! International students: Pre-arrivals checklist
- What you should and shouldn't pack for uni Moving into the community next year? Before you move in... Time to get your essentials! International students: Pre-arrivals checklist